Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The Nation Media Group has presence in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media. We are seeking to recruit an Electrical & Electronics Engineer to add value to the operations of the group.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer
The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager and will be expected to deliver on operational and technical requirements in accordance with our quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of routine maintenance plans and tasks for a rotary web-offset printing press and auxiliary equipment;
- Implementation of planned and preventive maintenance tasks;
- Troubleshooting and resolving of machine break downs expeditiously;
- Installation and commissioning of new production equipment;
- Implementation of safe working practices;
- Supervision of plant technicians.
- Initiating process improvement projects
Qualifications, experience and skills
- B.Sc. Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized university;
- At least 2 years working experience preferably in a busy production plant or printing house;
- Knowledge/awareness of OSH Act of 2007;
- Knowledge of personal computers (hardware/ software) and LAN experience;
- Knowledgeable in applying best practice for print production;
- Demonstrable capability to fit and contribute within a technical and professional team;
- Ability to cope with pressure, work odd hours while adhering to tight deadlines.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply before 21st October 2019 through the following link