Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation Entry Level Jobs
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 15 countries and at more than 6,000 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of EGPAF and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States.
Finance Interns – 3 positions
- Assist in timely processing of activities participants’ mobile payments
- Assist with timely processing of staff travel/activity advances
- Assist with verification of documentation that support invoices and processing of payments
- Assist with processing of Participants payments via MPESA
- Electronic and Physical filling of finance documents
- To provide administrative logistics needed for the management of program trainings and workshops
- Any other assigned duties
- Diploma in a business related
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Elizabeth Glaser career website on chj.tbe.taleo.net to apply