Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Caretaker Job at KCB
The position shall report to the property manager. The Job holder’s roles will be to oversee the general operation of Kencom House Building which ranges from physical property management, facilities management and security operation in liaison with security department.
- Supervise and coordinate outsourced security services within the premises.
- Conduct regular inspection of facilities premises and equipment to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration of equipment, machinery and all physical support infrastructure within the premises.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling/refurbishment activities within the premises.
- Supervise contractors engaged to undertake repair work within the building to ensure adherence to agreed specifications.
- Ensure all service providers adhere to the set Occupational Health and Safety
- Supervise and manage all outsourced internal support services such as cleaning, pest control, fumigation, waste management, water supply, Hospitality, services and parking within the premises.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Responsible for records maintenance of usage activity, special permits & licenses issued and track property availability.
- Responsible for ensuring all statutory requirements relating to the premises are maintained current.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
In order to be considered for the position, all applicants should have;
- Certificate/Diploma/Higher Diploma in any Engineering related field/Building and Construction from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications in Engineering related courses/Building and Construction would be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in facilities management especially of modern high rise buildings
- At least 3 years Risk Management experience
- At least 3 years in team management
- A hard-working, honest, dependable, self-motivated person
- Willing to learn and highly adaptable to changes.
- Must be reliable and work flexibly
- Has exceptional Planning and Organizing skills
- Project Management Skills
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 13th December, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB:In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
How to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview