How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Banking Jobs, Finance Jobs
Finance Operations Associate–(2000000V)
- Deadline: 28-02-2020
- Responsible for providing assistance in the preparation of financial accounts in a timely manner.
- Check daily bank balances
- Provide support in preparing statutory accounts, balance sheet reconciliation, P&L
- Compile annual accounting statements
- Support the preparation of the audit pack for the external auditors
- Update new asset entries to the Fixed Assets Register
- Ensuring that Company Accounts are assigned in the General Ledger and analysed on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that Payments to Suppliers are made on time
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers, and Ensuring that they are captured in the General Ledger and filing the same.
- Preparation of Cash and Bank Reconciliations for main Cash book, Inflow Accounts, Investment Accounts and Disbursement Account.
- Keying in the transactions on Fund Accounts- i.e. withdrawal and Switches.
- Preparation of Inflow Accounts for Fund Accounts
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) or its equivalent
- At least one years’ experience in a similar position
- CPA Part 1
Technical/ Functional competencies
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Financial Accounting
- Accounts Analysis and reconciliation
- Analytical –highly analytical and ability to challenge status quo based on quantitative facts and impacts
- Report writing-ability to develop reports
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimise output and profitability against time, cost and team targets;
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation;
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated;
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate;
- Embody a high performance, proactive culture;
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational effectiveness;
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making;
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff;
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organisational impact;
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management;
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering;
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Improve service delivery for clients;
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply