How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even Without a Degree or Masters
Free Live Event Register here
Finance Internships, BAT Internships
- Job Number: 23892
- Country: Kenya
- Location: Nairobi
- Function: Finance
- Level: Internship
- Appointment Type: Fixed Term
Xcelerate Internship Programme – Finance
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 2 Interns to join our finance team.
- British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
- There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities.
- We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As an organisation with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large company (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
- We are glad to introduce XCELERATE, our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.
- The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organisational and planning skills.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organisation that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!!
- BAT is an inclusive company, supporting diversity, therefore people living with disabilities or abled differently are more than welcome to submit their application.
- British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
- Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
- Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply Online