Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
KPC Jobs, Kenya Pipeline Jobs, Government Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, KPC is seeking applications from those who graduated beginning 2019 with Bachelor’s Degree for its one-year (1) internship programme.
The programme aims at providing the youth with an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization. The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Company in the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering) Mechanical 5
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering) Electrical 5
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science Safety Health Environment 5
- BSc (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), BSc (Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering) I & C 5
- Bachelor of Science (Civil Engineering), Bachelor of Science in (Construction Management) Civil 5
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), Bachelor of Technology (Chemical & process Engineering), Quality Control 5
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field Operations 5
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical & Electrical and Electronics Engineering Corrosion 2
- Bachelor of Communication & Media Technology, Bachelor of Public Relations Corporate Comm. 1
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), Bachelor of Accounting Finance 2
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) ICT 2
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management, Bachelor of Business Management (HR) Human Resource 2
- Bachelor of Law Legal Department 2
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management, Bachelor of Business Management (Supplies and Procurement Management) Procurement 2
- Bachelor of Science in Strategic Management, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics,
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Bachelor’s degree in Economics Corporate Planning 1
- Bachelor of Science in Strategic Management, Bachelor’s degree in Project Management Business Development
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Be a Kenyan Citizen aged 26 years and below
- Should be a graduate from a recognized University with effect from 2019
- Must be available full time for the one-year duration of the program
• The deadline for application is Tuesday 19th October 2021
• All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined in the Training manual on the KPC website – Career page.
• You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• The Company does not extend the Internship program
• ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
• The Company does not charge any fee for this process.
• Please verify any suspicious communication regarding this advert with the KPC Human Resource Office near you.
• Internship does not guarantee permanent employment at KPC.