Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
NTSA Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, Entry Level Jobs
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) is a State Corporation established through an Act of Parliament; Act Number 33 of 26th October, 2012. The Authority is mandated with effectively managing the road transport sub-sector and minimizing road traffic accidents and loss of lives resulting there from.
The Authority invites applications from suitably qualified persons for attachment positions.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
For consideration for industrial attachment, a candidate should be:-
- A continuing student in a recognized institution undertaking Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma course in any discipline;
- Kenyan youth between the age of 18 and 30 years;
- A person of unquestionable integrity; and
- Goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent.
Other requirements that successful candidates will be expected to provide are:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Personal Accident Insurance and Valid Medical Insurance Cover e.g. NHIF;
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate;
- Copy of ID Card or Passport
- NSSF Registration Certificate
- Copy of ATM Card
- Current and updated CV.
- Copy of KCSE Certificate
The attachment will be for a non-renewable period of three (3) months.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application letter together with copies of the following documents so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 22nd January, 2020.
- Curriculum vitae;•Academic and professional certificates;
- National ID card; and
- Recommendation or reference letter from the University or Institution attended
National Transport and Safety Authority
Hill Park Plaza, Upper Hill Road
P.O. Box, 3602 -00506
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
NTSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with Disability, women and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Kindly note that there is no guarantee of employment after completion of the attachment programme.
Click here to for more details and To Apply