Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Graduate Teaching Jobs
- Job title: Graduate Assistant
- Dates: Apply by May 14, 2021
- Job starts in September, 2021
- Location: Turi, Kenya, East Africa
- Contract type: Full time
- Contract term: Two Terms, with the option to extend by mutual consent
- St Andrew’s Senior, School is seeking to appoint Graduate Assistants to support the academic, pastoral and co-curricular work of the Senior School. The Graduate Assistant is a member of the School’s Pastoral team and acts as a moral and spiritual mentor within the School.
- The role is suited to young graduates with a strong academic ability coupled with significant experience in mentoring, coaching, and the ability to support, promote and uphold the Christian ethos of the school.
- The applicants will be expected to be support and to participate in the academic provision of outdoor pursuits, boarding activities and extracurricular activities of the School.
- If you meet the above criteria, please complete an application form, available on the School Website and forward the same to HRDirector@turimail.co.ke
St Andrew’s School – Background
- St Andrew’s School, Turi, is highly respected in Kenya and regarded as one of the leading international schools in East Africa. Numbering approximately 570 pupils, it comprises two semi-autonomous Schools: a Preparatory School of 240 pupils between the ages of 3 and 13 and a Senior School of 330 pupils between the ages of 13 and 18. It is coeducational and the majority of pupils are boarders. The School sees its overall aim as encouraging young men and women to ‘live and lead with integrity’.
- The Senior School was founded in 1988, and is a member of COBIS and a global member of Round Square. It aims to provide a world class education, with outstanding teaching and learning central to its vision of creating leaders that will change their country, continent and the world for good.
- St Andrew’s has a strong Christian foundation and ethos which define and govern the nature and work of the School. While children from all faith backgrounds are welcome, the School’s Christian character is clearly evident in its underlying educational philosophy and practice. It is essential that the applicant is a practising Christian.
- The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the police clearance
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE