Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
This is the entry point with very competitive growth opportunities based on individual performance.
Reporting to the Branch Operations Officer the job holder is responsible for the daily cash & non-cash transactions’ postings and efficient delivery of quality services.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Receiving, paying and reconciliation of cash and non-cash equivalent.
- Daily postings of branch cash and non-cash transactions.
- Maintenance of accurate records for easy tracking and retrieval.
- Provision of excellent member service.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely and reliable daily reports.
- Excellent Member service.
Required academic qualifications;
- Degree from a Recognized University
- C+ [Plus] in KCSE
- Computer Literacy
- High degree of integrity
- Excellent member service skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates should apply through this link:Unaitas Graduate Clerks Application Form
as guided in our website – www.unaitas.com, latest by 1st February 2019.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview