Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Entry Level Jobs in Kenya November 2018 at The Bible Society of Kenya
The successful candidate will assist in sales of the Society’s products and services through the Bookshop to existing and prospective members and customers in order to provide a continuous availability of Bibles and Bible Society services and products to the public.
• Assist the Bookshop Coordinator sell BSK products within the Bookshop
• Interact with Bookshop customers effectively to ensure continuous sales of BSK products.
• Ensure all collected payments are receipted
• Ensure all customers are accorded service that is responsive and meets their needs and expectations
• Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business Management or related field.
• 1 year’s work experience
• Knowledge in accounting will be an added advantage
• Clean and valid driving licences
If your background, experience, competence match the qualifications, please send your application, a detailed C.V, your current remuneration, testimonials, and give full contact details of 3 referees including day time telephone number to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be reached not later than 22nd November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.