Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Kenya Power Jobs, Government Jobs, Entry Level Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
Kenya Power owns and operates most of the electricity transmission and distribution system in the country and sells electricity to over 4.8 million customers (as at June 29, 2016).
The Company’s key mandate is to plan for sufficient electricity generation and transmission capacity to meet demand; building and maintaining the power distribution and transmission network and retailing of electricity to its customers.
Industrial Attachment Opportunities (January to March 2022 Intake)
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
a) Are you registered with us in our careers portal?
b) For those who have successfully registered, you can login to apply for the latest opportunities (See candidate application guide).
In line with the Government’s commitment to support youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Craft Certificate students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills.
The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2022.
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full timefor the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing studentpursuing a Degree, Diploma or Craft Certificate from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letterfrom the learning institution
N.B: The Craft Certificate is only applicable for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Students
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/22/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/22/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/22/1
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power Career Portal website: under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section.
Applications should be received not later than 24th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.