Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Science Environment jobs, Sustainability Process Engineering jobs, Science jobs,Engineering jobs,
Benchmark, draw, implement and manage Environment systems and –
- Implementation and improvement environment strategies, plans/objectives.
- Keeping abreast with new environment legislation and advising management accordingly.
- Environment competence and awareness improvement through trainings trainings across KBL Supply Chain
- Annual environment statutory audits, ISO 14001 and other internal audits.
- Lead Incidents investigation and reporting.
- Ensure project and new build comply with EIA/EA requirements and best practice
- Guide and oversee waste management programs in aim of reducing waste, increasing reuse / recycling and minimizing incineration
- Guide and oversee implementation of pest control initiatives
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Environment Data management and reports
- Maintain upto date environment data
- Weekly /Monthly reports
- Lead environment data assurance audits
- Support annual EABL Sustainability report
- Develop lead indicators in environment for supply and implement those and ensure effective tracking process
Innovation, improvements, and assessments
- Environment innovation programs on waste, water, pest control and air quality
- Work with site teams to embed circular economy approaches within supply chain activities
- Spearhead environmental assessments and risk footprints
- Support site safety managers in implementation of overall Safety, health, and environment systems
- A Bachelors degree in Science Environment, Sustainability Process Engineering Science or Engineering disciplines
- Comprehensive knowledge of integrated management systems ISO 9001, HACCP, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 standards plus any other management systems that may apply.
- Possession of Assessor/Lead Assessor certificate for ISO 14001
- Advanced competency in environmental capability framework for Environmental sustainability, Carbon & Energy, Water and Wastewater, Solid waste and resource use, Specific aspects to air, land and water, and site biodiversity.
- Good communication skills and management influencing
- Project management skills
- Safety competence is an added advantage
- At least 3 (three) years management experience in a food or manufacturing industry
- Experience in SHE management disciplines, incident investigation and route cause analysis, dealing with external authorities and managing/coordinating within a multi-site and multi-cultural environment.