Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Quality Assurance Jobs, Bank Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Quality Assurance Coordinator – Laboratory Services-()
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below. The Quality Assurance Coordinator – Laboratory services will coordinate Equity Afia laboratory quality assurance initiatives as part of the QA team. They will contribute to establishment & maintenance of quality standards and procedures with an aim of implementing quality management systems for clinical services offered by Equity Afia They shall be responsible for:In Liaison with the head of clinical services, develop and implement a formal clinical quality and patient safety program
▪ Monitor the implementation of clinical safety program in the laboratory department
▪ Drive the development and implementation of comprehensive care strategies, initiatives and programs that will lead to the achievement of quality patient care and growth.
▪ Providing guidance to franchise owners and ensure an effective staff management process for the facilities in place and is operational; recruitment, induction/orientation, training, performance management, discipline and growth and development, while keeping clinical staff current with up-to-date clinical information and practices
▪ Ensuring that laboratory operations comply with established standards and regulations
▪ Implement continuous medical education programs for laboratory staff across the Equity Afia network
▪ Initiate an annual budget plan to run the laboratory quality programs
▪ Support the procurement processes of clinical items for the medical centres
▪ Conduct internal and external controls to monitor the performance of the section and take prompt action to maintain quality service
▪ Monitor the implementation of safety program in the department
▪ Ensure all incidences are captured, investigated, and resolved as well as implementing preventive measures to prevent potential occurrences
▪ Maintain communication with accrediting and regulatory bodies.
▪ Auditing compliance and conducting all scheduled and random audits of Equity Afia clinics.
▪ Advice the Head of Clinical Services on unfavourable trends in unmet indicators for timely remedial action
▪ Lead Equity Afia clinics in conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and implementation of preventive/corrective action.
▪ Identify & leverage on opportunities for continuous quality improvement and process reengineering to optimize operational efficiency and patient care at the Equity Afia facilities
- Higher Diploma or BSc in medical laboratory sciences or equivalent
- Quality or Health Services Management background, Master’s Degree – MBA, MPH, MSc would be advantageous
- At least 7-years’ post-qualification experience in a busy medical lab setting
- At least 2 -years’ experience implementing quality management systems in a busy clinical set up
- Membership and duly licenced by a professional body (Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologies and Technicians Board)
- Good ISO/GCLP, CAP, POCT, Blood Bank and JCIA quality system knowledge
- Experience in supporting healthcare as a business.
- Process Management: Experience in basic process management tools and techniques required
- MS Office proficiency, very good data analytical, presentation & report writing skills
- In-depth understanding of good clinical practice requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Good leadership/people/ team skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize effectively.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Closing Date: Jan 18, 2022