Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Multi Media Graphic Designer Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Multi-Media Graphic Designer
Reporting to Associate Director, Communications, the multi-media graphic designer will be responsible for supporting various business functions through planning, developing and producing print and electronic media artworks, motion graphics and animations that connect with the respective target audience. The role holder will also be required to be conversant with industry trends and familiar with standard graphic design software
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create overall layout and design for print and electronic media in adherence to brand guidelines
- Conceptualise, design and creatively package commercials, marketing promos, adverts and editorial products
- Design and produce materials – both digital and print including signage, brochures, web pages, posters, wallpapers, displays advertisements and more
- Create 2D and 3D model animations as well as motion graphics and execute as briefed
- Create storyboards that depict scripts and narratives as per business briefs
- Create motion graphics for our in-house displays. These include sponsor animations, logo treatments, opens,
- headshots, etc
- Provide creative concepts as well as make sound recommendations to improve corporate branding
- using graphics
- Organise and prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
- Work closely with the advertising department to create and manage designs from concept through to
- final deliverables
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen
- attention on detail
- Execute and manage production of
- communications deliverables
- Translate project concepts into digital media deliverables
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimised for integration, performance, usability and sustainability
- Degree or equivalent in one or more of the following areas: Media Arts, Animation, Broadcasting, Video Production, graphic design, journalism and communications or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in design production
- Passionate and creative artist with a knack for storytelling and attention to detail and with a portfolio/ showreel that showcases this
- Competence in industry-standard 2D and 3D software such as Flash, 3DS Max, Maya, LightWave, Softimage, After Effects and Cinema 4D a plus
- Proficient in graphic design tools, specifically Adobe CS (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and other design software
- Excellent knowledge in multimedia designs for both print and digital
- Ability to keep current with emerging design trends and technologies
- Highly time sensitive, respect for planning and tight deadlines, able to cope with pressure and fast paced environment
- Strong adaptation skills, result driven, flexible, and strong communication skills
- Good work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to innovate and thrive in a demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good at taking briefs and understanding requirements
- Loves being part of a creative team and collaborating with design leads
Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Required to take responsibility to ensure all solutions delivered meet the highest quality standards by leading test activities: Test Planning, Test analysis and design, test execution, test reporting, Test exit criteria evaluation and test closure activities.
- Participate in test entry readiness reviews and test exit reviews to ensure test acceptance criteria compliance.
- Evaluate and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process.
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance.
- Adapts to new Testing tools and application lifecycle management software that the bank implements.
- Monitor changes to scope during the development cycle and re-evaluate plans and resource accordingly.
- Participate in developing, documenting, and implementation of applicable test processes and procedures to provide more effective quality methods within the group in support of providing quality products.
- Involved in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks.
- Participate in the project planning phase to estimate expected efforts related to test activities.
- Assist the Test Manager in creation of comprehensive test plans and schedules that are constantly updated throughout the development process.
- Liaise with the Test Environment Specialist to ensure key infrastructure (environments, interfaces & access) is set-up to enable all required testing activities.
- Build test scripts from various sources including functional specifications, technical specifications and sessions with developers and designers.
- Create, maintain and manage test related documentation and templates.
- Manage the UAT process by supporting clients to establish key scenarios to test their business processes.
- Manage expectations of when testing activities will be completed while mitigating risks to key milestones.
- Monitor defects raised by the team and challenge their prioritization supporting to resolution.
- Provide the Test Manager and project stakeholders with accurate and precise time estimation for assigned task, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
- ISTQB qualification in Software Testing to practitioner level or equivalent qualifications or with a minimum of 1-year experience in software testing field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Banking Experience (Preferred)
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, detail oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work-load and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.