Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Office Management jobs, Administration jobs, Secretary jobs, EU jobs,
We offer a post of a Secretary (male/female). In this role, the person recruited under the supervision of the Head of Administration section will perform duties depending on the needs of the Delegation. After recruitment, the chosen candidate will occupy a specific Local Agent job as Category 3, for a job description that can evolve
according to the needs, for the following:
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
To provide administrative support to the Administration section covering both Delegations Kenya and Somalia.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings related to the section
- Draft meeting minutes and contribute to meeting reports
- Arrange logistics for missions
- Arrange logistics for visitors
- Analyse/sort and dispatch incoming and outgoing correspondences in a timely manner, upon general instruction from the Head of Section (HoS)
- Ensure proper filing of files/notes for the HoS
- Prepare the archiving files for the section
- Coordinate logistics arrangements and administrative issues
- Any other tasks as requested by Head of Delegation and/or HoS.
- The workplace is Nairobi. We offer a competitive position in a multicultural environment. Full time of 37.5 hours per week (under flexible time regime), and remunerated according to a salary table in shillings. Including a supplementary pension scheme and medical insurance, offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
DIPLOMA AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The candidate must submit:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (or equivalent in European education systems of 9 years of schooling).
- Professional experience: At least 5 years working experience as a secretary and/or administrative assistant or related.
- It would be an advantage: experience in an International Organisation or a Diplomatic mission.
- English – Proficient user (level C2 1).
- Independent user of Kiswahili or of another European language are an advantage (level B1).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office™ (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- General Secretarial duties
- Office Management
- Specific knowledge of the EU working procedures will be an advantage.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Open and flexible personality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to perform duties with speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
- A high degree of integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information
- Team Player.