Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Director Jobs, Art Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Fuzu was created to provide every person and organisation with tools to succeed and grow. Are you someone who loves learning and lives and breaths accountability? Or do you think that the only true measure of performance is what our users tell each other about us? Or maybe you are someone who believes that all barriers are meant to be broken down and that unlimited scale is rather a mindset than a result of incredible resources? Well, we are such people. We believe passionately that our work will shape the future and that we can get there smiling, as one united team.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa and support millions of individuals and thousands of organisations prepare for success. With our unique data-driven and highly personalised approach we have already established ourselves as the biggest and fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 7+ million users and 1,000 organisations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyse the entire talent ecosystem with our low-cost, scalable solution. If you are someone that cares deeply for the future of Human Capital in Africa and wants to be part of the scalable solution that prepares tens of millions of people for success, then Fuzu is the place for you.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Overview of the role:
As the Art Director, you will be responsible for translating marketing & branding strategies to visual concept to ensure Fuzu’s brand message is effectively conveyed to the customer to drive desired action.
You will establish the Art Department standards for production, quality and creative development including managing the development of illustrations, graphic materials, artwork, photography, and other visual elements of the creative development process.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts with the copywriter and other members of the marketing team.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Co-operate with the rest of the creative team to build visual content (illustrations, graphic designs, animated text videos etc.)for different types of media.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Present completed ideas to team members.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- At least 3 years working experience as an Art Director.
- Strong portfolio in graphic design; a certificate in graphic design will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of visual design and wire-framing tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A team player with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
What drives us:
- We Exceed Customer Expectations -Everything we do is aligned with the needs of our users. To exceed expectations, we go the extra mile in delivering value, each and every day. We drive change through rigorous prioritisation, grit and personal accountability.
- We Can Be Trusted-We treat our users and ourselves with dignity. We stand for transparency and make sure that we can be trusted – at all times. We say no to all forms of discrimination and believe passionately that our value as human beings is undivided. We cherish and provide honest feedback.
- We Are Endlessly Curious-We believe passionately that one is never done improving and that continuous growth is core to who we are. We cultivate curiosity, speed and agility in everything we do, constantly breaking boundaries and pushing ourselves and our users for greatness.
- We Succeed Together-We lift people rather than drag them down. We believe that the success of others is that of ours as well. We only see the best in each other. We work and celebrate together and make sure that the journey itself is fun and uplifting for us and our users.
- We Eat Mars for Breakfast-We think that Mars is just another planet. We dream about the universe instead. Our ambition crosses beyond the stars with no limit. We dream big because we know we can do it.
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in preparing people and business for success.
- A highly competitive remuneration package with even greater performance bonuses!
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team.
- Unparalleled personal and professional growth – grow with Fuzu.
- Lots of learning opportunities.
Our workplaces are near public transport services like Bus Stops or Matatu Stops
Employees have to communicate regularly with customers or clients face-to-face, over the phone or computer
Ramps or Lifts or Escalator to move between Levels in the building
Accessible Washrooms / Toilets
Flexible working shifts and ability to work from home