Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an independent Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. In line with Government Internship Policy, the Commission intends to offer internship opportunity to qualified youth in various areas of specialization to enable them gain practical work experience which will improve their competencies and competitiveness in their career life.
- Bachelors in Business Field/Administration, Finance, Commerce/ Accounting .
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
- Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized Institution.
- 1) Must be a person of integrity
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
- Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
The Internship positions will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
STIPEND: This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs.25,000) per month.
WORK STATION: Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County offices.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications should be submitted online through TSC recruitment portal. Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Monday 21st October, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is purely an Internship Programme for a maximum period of one year and will not lead to automatic employment at the TSC.
- Selected Interns shall be required to have a personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
DR. NANCY NJERI MACHARIA, CBS
SECRETARY / CHIEF EXECUTIVE
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION