Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
A leading company in the travel and tourism industry offering a range of services including air bookings, travel related tours and leisure products.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the above position in their Nairobi office:
Finance and Administration Officer
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position.
- Good understanding of basic accounting principles including accrual accounting, reconciliations and general ledger journals.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject “FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER” by Wednesday 21st August 2019 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.