- To oversee the accounting department, developing financial strategies, making investment decisions, helping company leadership with strategic planning, and making sure the company complies with financial regulations.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend to the management effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to the management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Ensures the credibility of the accounts of the company in accordance with the standards determined by management.
- Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Ensure tax returns are filed on a timely basis
- Provide support to related companies
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
- Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing
- Must possess a valid CRB Certificate or Report from a recognised Credit Reference institution.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a CPA in a corporate setting
- Extensive corporate and personal tax experience
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Expertise working with XERO will be an advantage
- Well-conversant with IFRS financial statements
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example
- Ethical, Honest and Transparent
- Awareness of the commercial trends and developments within the industry
- A demonstrable problem solver
- Able to identify, mentor and grow the leadership potential of members in your team(s)
- Able to work well with other team members across cultures.
- Time management-must adhere to strict deadlines for reporting, filing and auditing financial reports
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com