Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Accounting jobs,Finance jobs, Plan International jobs,
Finance System Analyst
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE
- The incumbent will report to the Head of Financial Systems and work closely with the Head of Global Accounting and other Systems Analysts and BPO’s. During rollout of the system to the countries, the incumbent will work closely with the Country Finance Managers and Learning & Development.
- The incumbent will be responsible for testing the standard system build and adapting it to the specific requirements in the countries as we roll out the solution. The main emphasis will be the general ledger processing and month end closing. A full understanding of what can be achieved in D365FO is required, and the ability to adapt the standard to the way banking is executed in each country is what will be needed.
- The incumbent will interact with Plan International’s senior management, validating and documenting any changes necessary for updating the operating manuals.
- You will also work with the Programme Y.O.D.A Learning & Development Manager and other functional training leads to develop virtual and digital learning content and to ensure that training content for Finance, in particular general ledger, month-end closing aligns to Programme Y.O.D.A learning solutions and integrated application of Plan’s processes and ways of working.
- Working closely with Head of Finance Systems- be a champion in promoting use of system solutions, drive forward large-scale ERP transformation across Plan Worldwide and contribute to the successful delivery of new ERP Solution. Overall help drive operational excellence for Global Finance functions.
- A working knowledge of the Finance modules of D365FO.
- Good understanding of accounting, the general ledger and month-end close business processes.
- Extensive experience of working within System Focused roles, preferably using large scale ERP system covering Finance.
- Experience of system testing and preparation of training materials
- ERP/ D365 knowledge on both global implementation and business use.
- Knowledge of end-to-end business processes in ERP.
- Strong knowledge and experience of applying financial accounting controls.
- Knowledge and awareness of generally applicable financial policies and procedures.
- Be customer service focused and have support oriented approach for country offices.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, with financial and non-financial staff, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
- Ability to take ownership for completion of tasks. Works well within a team.
- Promotes continuous improvement, innovation and learning.
- Committed to Plan’s work with an understanding of and being a role model for Plan’s aims and values.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Educated to or working towards a relatable Accounting degree or qualification (e.g. ACCA)
- Knowledge of ERP system processes across – Programme Management & Logistics functions and its integration with Finance will be advantage
- Experience within an IT System Support role is a plus.
- Experience of supporting multiple countries in resolving system issues.
- Experience of roll out of an ERP system.