Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
We have exciting career opportunities in our Sales Department.
The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Sales are the first point of contact between a company and its clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’ financial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records insurance policies and provide daily activity reports to the Sales Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings, regular product, and customer service training.
- A Diploma in any business related field from a recognized institution
- MUST BE STRICTLY 30 YRS AND ABOVE
- Residing in Nairobi and it’s environs
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
Ksh 30,000 retainer per month subject to performance, good commissions, medical and pension
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org