Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Finance Jobs, Managerial Jobs, Marketing Jobs,
Finance and Admin Manager – USAID
Reporting to: Operations Director
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that is renowned for its implementation of health programs at scale in Kenya. Through its vision of Healthy Empowered Communities, LVCT Health is a leader in designing and implementation of innovative HIV prevention and treatment approaches, sexual and reproductive sexual and Gender based violence programs reaching the most vulnerable populations. The organization works with government and other stakeholders at national and county levels.
LVCT Health is seeking to hire a Finance and Admin Manager – USAID to establish and maintain sound financial management practices and ensure the Organization’s compliance with LVCT Health and Donor procedures, rules and regulations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· Provide leadership to finance and operations aspects of the organization, including general administrative processes, financial management, sub award management, accounting, and logistics.
· Establish and maintain sound and transparent accounting and fiscal control procedures for financial, sub award and operations aspects of project.
· Ensure compliance of financial and operations systems with LVCT Health policies and procedures, Donor rules and regulation, award requirements, and Government of Kenyan laws.
· Develop, analyze and monitor program budgets; monitor and track obligations and expenditures against budgets.
· Manage project procurement processes.
· Advise senior leadership regularly on financial and operations-related matters.
· Provide technical assistance, as needed, to local partners on financial compliance and reporting.
· Prepare and submit annual, quarterly and any ad hoc financial and accrual reports to Donors,
· Contribute to the development of high-quality work plans, quarterly and annual reports, financial reports, and any other reports required by Donors
· Liaise with Internal Audit & Compliance Manager and external auditors in the review of project financial management.
· Supervise other project-based administrative, finance, procurement, administrative and contract & grants staff.
Required Skills & Qualifications
· A Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field relevant to the position requirements.
· Professional certification (CPA) is a requirement and a member of ICPAK.
· At least 7 years of experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development.
· At least 3 years of experience working with USAID funding mechanisms
· Proven track record in operations leadership.
· Experience in the use Microsoft Navision Accounting Software
· Highly innovative and motivated organisational leader
· Willingness to travel to the field offices.
· Collaboration – ability to develop networks, build alliances, and collaborate across boundaries to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals.
· Creativity/innovation – ability to develop new insights into situations, question conventional approaches, encourage new ideas and innovations, and design and implement new or cutting-edge programs/processes.
· Influencing/negotiating – ability to persuade others, build consensus through give and take, and gain cooperation from others to obtain information and accomplish goals.
· Managing people – ability to build and manage workforce based on organization goals, budget, considerations, and staff needs.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th November 2021. Indicating Finance and Admin Manager – USAID as the email subject.
Our client is seeking to recruit a Monetization manager to be implementing and executing monetization and marketing operations strategies and campaigns within the assigned country.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
Marketing strategy analysis
· Review day to day promotional activities and develop reports on the success of the promotion for the assigned country.
· Collect customer data on retention and engagement of the customers to ensure high life time value
· Develop reports on the marketing strategy, collating and identifying different metrics that can be used by the marketing department to identify number of customers reached and the marketing ROI
· Develop value proposition for existing and new products, and translate it into business practices
· Generate new ideas for customer acquisition and retention initiatives based on learnings from internal, customer, and third-party research
· Develop business cases and implementation plans, and coordinate cross-departmental initiatives
· Conduct market research necessary to support idea generation and business case development
· Work closely with user research teams to develop a deeper understanding of customers
· Evaluate product success and feed insights back into roadmap and plans
· Drive business results, and track and analyze key data to deliver actionable insight
· Ensure key KPIs are reported up and monitored against strategy set for the assigned country
· Set-up regular communication and reporting to corporate head office and capture feedback on strategy implementation
· Attend country and Head office meetings to present progress and new opportunities to stakeholders
Reporting & Data
· Support the development of performance reporting on all core performance marketing metrics related to support Monetization campaigns
· Record all datasets for measurement of marketing performance and reporting to cross-functional stakeholders, including leadership in marketing, sales, and product
Human Capital Responsibilities
· Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
· Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
· Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the Human Capital department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
· Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
· Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
· Ensure the implementation of company’s policies and relevant procedures
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant
· 5+ years in a similar position
· 2+ years in retail business is preferred.
To apply send your CV to: email@example.com latest by 17th November 2021. Indicate Monetization manager on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for working closely with Head of Performance Marketing to set up, manage and optimize campaigns for assigned channel for our different countries.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
· Build strategy for the respective digital marketing channel across the markets
· Liaise with publishers to make sure we have the optimal account structure in place and follow best practice when it comes to ecommerce and local trends
· Manage the digital marketing budget for the assigned countries for the respective digital marketing channel
· Optimize the performance of campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business KPIs
· Run campaigns with strict KPI optimization (conversion rate, revenue)
· Work closely with the creative team to give feedback and guidance on the performance on creatives
· Create the monthly and yearly strategy by country for the respective digital marketing channel
· Liaise with the assigned market and act as the point of contact for respective digital marketing channel
· Have weekly and monthly calls with the markets to share channel performance
· Work with markets to help them achieve the targets and business objectives
· Run and execute BLS surveys for markets on digital marketing channels
· Create and share detailed reports as per the needs of the market
· Train and update the markets on the latest trends on digital marketing channels
· Share best practice across the markets
Channel and budget responsibilities
· Manage the budget in excess of Millions of USD and optimize the spends
· Manage and execute the campaigns on the respective digital marketing channel
· Manage the budget on the designated channel(s) efficiently
· Optimize the campaigns on daily basis based on the business KPIs
· Have a deep understanding of the respective digital marketing channel and its capabilities for performance using different formats and targeting options
· Align and own the targets of channel on KPIs like CAC, MCIR, revenue and orders
· Have weekly calls with publishers to improve the performance
Human capital responsibilities
· Lead team of digital marketing analysts and develop their skills
· Hire new team members in the digital marketing team
· Guide the team members and do evaluations and reviews
· Bachelors/Masters in the field of marketing
· Around 3-4 years in ecommerce or other performance-based digital pure players
· Having managed performance-based social / search / display campaigns
· Clear demonstration of performance and business growth, i.e. results like incoming orders, GMV, new customers, CAC, CPO etc.
· Search/display/paid social channel experience (depending on the channel to be managed)
· Web and App Analytics
· Reporting and data visualization tools
· English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
· Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 17th November 2021. Indicate Digital Marketing Manager on the email subject for easier retrieval and placement.