Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Google Digital Skills
Google Digital Skills is a free Training Program sponsored by Google tailored to empower a million young Africans with digital skills knowledge/tools to help them build an online presence, create content, understand social media and digital advertising. We believe that if young people have the right skills, they can build businesses, create jobs and boost economic growth across the continent.
This training is highly recommended for entrepreneurs, business executive and business people.
#GoogleDigitalSkills Modules for SMB Intermediate (
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Campaign Strategy, Selecting/using the best channels for your business, Content Marketing, Content Marketing’ Best Practices.
- Social Media Marketing: What Social Media Marketing is, How Social Media Can Help Your Brand, Free vs Paid Social Media Marketing, Selecting Social Media Platforms.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Getting started, Help Google find your content, Organize your hierarchy, Analyze your search performance.
- Paid Digital Advertising: Search Advertising, Video Advertising, Email Marketing.
- Venue: eMobilis Mobile Technology Institute, 3rd Floor Kipro Center, Sports Road, Westlands.
- Time: Saturday, 23rd and 30th November 2019 from 9 am-12 noon
- Duration: 3Hrs
- Cost: Free
Register and Book your spot Click Here
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
NB: Only registered participants will receive digital certificate Register NOW Click Here