Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Quality Management jobs, Business Process Management jobs, Project Management jobs,Tracking Specialist,Managerial jobs,
Project Tracking Specialist
● Define procedures, standards, and best practices for the use of a project tracking tool
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
● Support those defined processes and policies and communicate the contexts in which the rules, processes, and policies are applied
● Create processes to measure objectives, performance levels, and the progression of tasks
● Understand requisite knowledge that underlies effective decision-making and is able to describe where anomalies may occur based on the gathered requirements.
● Training internal users and creating documentation for the project tracking tool
● Create dashboards, reports, permission sets, automation, and custom workflows
● Help ensure data is accurate, up to date, and tracking
● Act as the “go-to” person within a department or function for questions and problems on the project tracking tool. Not only answer how things are done, but why
● Provide input for the design and construction of test cases within the project tracking tool and scenarios whilst validating executed test results
● Test the product(s) and service(s) towards the end of the project/program UAT, using and evaluating it for accuracy, usability and providing feedback to the wider team
● Understand the larger technical landscape of the business and see where integrations may be applicable then help maintain them.
● Identify opportunities for implementing more efficient processes and systems across our teams and collaborating with key people in different functions to realize their implementation.
● Coordinate information flow and knowledge management within the team, thus supporting the creation of a vision of our communication culture and implementing it. Draft key internal and external communications based on high-level input (team updates, company all-hands, etc)
● Overall setup and responsibility for setting up the project tracking process within ClickUp
● 5+ years of professional experience working with complex requirements, coordinating complex cross-functional projects, ideally within a leading startup or scaleup.
● Proven background in breaking down complex problems and presenting data-informed solutions.
● Strong organizational & planning skills
● Extensive knowledge of implementing workflows, process builders, custom features, and creating reports/dashboards within a specific tool.
● Previous experience of being a Subject Matter Expert of a tool (ideally a project management tool)
● Highly driven self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguity
● Excellent written and verbal communication. You speak clearly and effectively and understand how to articulate your ideas in a visual way.
● Strong prioritization skills – structured, clear thinker and can break your ideas down into digestible blocks.
● Quick learner and when necessary can self educate on complex topics
● Extreme ownership and highly reliable in delivery and communication.
● Any knowledge of custom scripts, debugging and front end coding would be an advantage
- Post and update recruitment marketing materials such as job advertisements or engagement posts on various sourcing channels such as employment websites and social media platforms.
- Communicate with all applicants on the platform to keep them engaged and assist in completing the application process within the prescribed timelines.
- Respond to tickets assigned to Workforce Recruitment on inquiries regarding registration, document verification, orientation courses, and other employment requirements.
- Verify IDs and work documents submitted by applicants during the registration process.
- Interact with candidates on online platforms to answer queries and cultivate relationships.
The Experience and Skills:
- At least 1-year of recruiting-related experience in high-volume and multi-location hiring setup.
- Understanding of global labor practices.
- Experience with various web-based Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Familiar with productivity tools such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, ClickUp, Slack, Zoom, and other similar programs.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand, process, and document information
- High EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence).
Regional Business Partner: Operations and Project Management
The Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owning the service delivery of local/regional operations.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the Global Operations team to develop regional solutions, programs and policies.
- Ensuring we have built cadences and administrative infrastructure that are crucial to building operational excellence and hitting regional goals.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the region, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the Compliance focus area team and the finance/legal department, as needed/required.
- Constantly look for ways to improve the experience that the Operations team is providing in your region.
- Communicating effectively and facilitating relationships with the Operations team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure all relevant teams and stakeholders are up to date and working effectively.
- Ensuring regional Operations concerns are anticipated and raised early to appropriate owners to resolve issues that prevent progress.
- Working with the Operations Leadership and the Regional leadership team to forecast, manage and report back on the variances to the forecast on the local Operations initiatives, and anticipate emerging opportunities across the region, and preemptively work on solutions, as you constantly look for areas to improve.
- Acts as an ambassador of the 3 Cs and 10 CloudFactory core principles for the department.
- Ensures continual improvement of our Distributed-first/Relationship First experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Program or Project Management, or related fields.
- Experience prioritizing, managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Management of stakeholders in a matrixed environment and ability to build relationships and rapport fast and constantly expand internal networks.
- Ability to jump into complex situations quickly, relate to many levels of authority smoothly, and bridge gaps in culture and perception.
- Demonstrated business acumen with a desire to learn and evolve with a growth-oriented business model.
- Strong data/economic/financial modeling skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
- Strong Technological understanding.
- Exhibits initiative in problem-solving and trouble-shooting with attention to detail.
- Results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects with time constraints and varying deadlines.
Quality Improvement Manager – Workforce Recruitment
- Develop standardized Workforce Recruitment KPIs and quality standards.
- Design, create and roll outsmart, insightful dashboards tracking key recruiting metrics.
- Collect, analyze, and present data at every stage of the recruitment process with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, supporting decision-making, and driving quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Perform risk identification, assessment, and mitigation activities focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action.
- Perform regular quality and process audits to ensure compliance with Workforce Recruitment quality standards and ISO principles.
- Coordinate and deliver training, calibration sessions, and problem-solving workshops to share best practices and tackle business challenges.
- Custodian of Workforce Recruitment knowledge database which includes process documents, risk register, dashboards, spreadsheets, and other recruitment data repositories.
- Accountable for the growth and development of the Quality Improvement team – its Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and performance of team members.
- Partner with Delivery, Product, IT, Sales, and Customer Success stakeholders to identify challenges, best practices, and areas for continuous improvement in sourcing and recruiting productivity, throughput, and quality.
The Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Quality Management, Business Process Management, and Project Management in a high-growth, multinational technology company.
- 3+ years of people leadership experience with a proven track record of training and mentoring dynamic high-performing teams across multiple countries.
- Seasoned Project Manager (MBA or PM certification/s) with proven ability to successfully complete initiatives across cross-functional teams by utilizing project management methodologies such Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Skilled in Business Process Management with hands-on experience in leading process design, implementation, and continuous improvement.
- Skilled in data collection methods such as surveys, interviews, focus groups, experiments, etc.
- Skilled in data analysis methods such as qualitative and quantitative analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, etc.
- Skilled in data visualization using Excel, Power BI, Google Chart, Data Studio, Tableau, Zoho Analytics, or other similar tools.
- Adept at using various productivity and collaboration tools such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, ClickUp, Slack, Zoom, and other similar tools.
- Business-level verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate complicated and nuanced insights in accessible language to relevant stakeholders.
- High EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence).
- Familiarity with various Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- International work/life experience or passion is a plus.
Partner Services Manager
- You will be expected to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all technical domains core to CloudFactory’s offerings that utilize partner SaaS tools with a primary focus of training and enablement for our Delivery teams.
- We need someone who is familiar with the tools we’re using and also capable of doing things themselves. If someone is having an issue with understanding a tool, you’ll get your hands dirty and jump in to show them how to use the tool properly. These tools include labeling solutions for 2D images, 2D video, and 3D Point Clouds, as well as solutions for audio and documentation annotation, OCR, NLP, and translation.
There are four main components to the role which are broken down into the following areas:
- Tooling capability and scope validation
- Custom FaaS evaluation, data pipeline, and workflow solutions
- Day to day operational support around tool performance:
- Responding to tool queries
- Validating the impact of the issues
- Raising tickets along with appropriate prioritization
- Escalating issues if and when required
- Provide support during Client-facing meetings and communications
- Training/walkthrough around the tools for operational teams
- Contribute to feature request prioritization
- Contribute to Tool performance monitoring and evaluation
- Reports on usage hours and storage details for billing
- Training and enablement for all required users
- Cross collaboration with BI, L&D to help them understand the partner tool capabilities and setup
- Collaboration with Channel and Partnership team on evaluating partners
- Accessing tools and reviewing features
- Understanding channel partners pipeline
- Provide suggestions on SLA’s with partner tools
- Collaborate with partner tools on new releases
- Collaborate with Tooling Lab to Channelize the product feedback and feature requests to partner tools
- Ability to think outside the box for creative solutions to complex issues and for the support of decision-making
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Experience in a client-facing role delivering or supporting the delivery of services or products
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills with demonstrated team-building experience.
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- Open and welcoming to change, and ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
- Ability to engage in strategic thinking and decision-making beyond the project level.
- Demonstrates the capability to stay aligned with where the overall market and partner ecosystem is in terms of technical solutions and evolutions of current offerings.
- Capability to build and maintain all training and enablement content related to our partner ecosystem.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in scaling and building partner enablement service departments for a variety of tools whilst acting as the SME and main point of contact
- Good understanding of ML and CV tools, processes, and capabilities
- Experience in working with partners and building documentation, managing a pipeline, and becoming an SME in the relevant tools
- Proven experience in building up team members and contributing to process improvements.
- Technical background in pre-sales analysis and engineering is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of Python & JSON scripting.
- Basic experience of using any video editing software like Camtasia, Openshot, Windows Video editor, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience of workflows within the AI/ML & CV industries.