Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Medical jobs, Healthcare jobs, veterinary jobs,
Our client is a world class producer of dairy Brands.
They seek to hire an efficient Veterinary Officer who will be tasked with supervising the implementation of animal health and welfare measures.
- Design and implement training program for stakeholders in diseases control, animal breeding, production and animal welfare.
- Offering consultancy services to farmers on clinical services.
- Advising on good veterinary practices.
- Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets.
- Keeping records on animal breeding and health.
- Provide a written report in the prescribed format to the area government veterinary officer on all notifiable diseases encountered.
- Ensure compliance with veterinary procedures, ethics, policies and relevant statutes.
- Advising farmers on health nutrition and feeding hygiene, care of animals and general health practices.
- Establish quarantine or testing procedures that combat the spread of diseases to human or other animals according to established government regulation.
- Managing the artificial insemination program.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Skills & Qualifications
- Must hold bachelor’s degree in veterinary medicine from a recognized university.
- Must be registered with the Kenya veterinary board.
- Must be a member of Kenya veterinary association.
- Knowledge on animal breeding.
- Certificate in artificial insemination.
- At least 3 years offering veterinary services.
- Demonstrate excellent managerial and administrative skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge on animal behavior.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copy of ID, copies of certificates and contacts of three referees quoting the job title on the email subject (Veterinary Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December, 16th, 2021.