Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
ICT Jobs, Trainer Jobs,
Contract period: 6 months
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
To provide high-quality, relevant learning opportunities which enable students to be competitive and marketable in their relevant industry.
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education
- A higher diploma in ICT or equivalent.
- Significant work experience for at least 2 years.
- Able to demonstrate that they can satisfactorily perform the duties by reference to their previous work experience.
- Good communications skills including a satisfactory level of spoken and written English.
- Excellent level of computer skills
- Able to manage a busy workload and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to work as a key member of a small team and to take the lead in advising the Managing Director.
- Committed to the vision and mission of Frontlearn Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that the duties are not limited to the items outlined below and are subject to periodic review.
- Provide quality efficient teaching in various subject areas with available resources.
- Develop necessary content for teaching based on the required syllabus and course specification. Content needs to be developed in a timely fashion and includes, but is not limited to schemes of work, lesson plans, course outlines, teaching notes, handouts, visual aids, etc.
- Ensure that all marking, assessments, and moderations are complete.
- Liaise with other staff as appropriate to ensure that work is fully and effectively covered.
- Encourage and promote the process of student learning.
- Ensure records of student achievements are maintained as required by the Sector and relevant external bodies.
- Keep accurate up-to-date registers of classes taught of learner attendances and marks.
- Advise the Managing Director on material and equipment needs, for existing and proposed courses and produce requisitions as required.
- Assist with student interviews and course enrolments.
- Work within the team to market the College.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the curriculum, courses, and teaching practices and keep course material.
- Undertake such training as may be required and requested for such development.
- Develop short courses in your own specialist area as appropriate.
- Provide active support to individual students.
- Encourage students to take an active part in the corporate life of the College.
- Help to ensure that College regulations and policies are upheld.
- Initiate action if misdemeanors or infringements of College policy occur.
- Attend staff meetings when requested.
- Actively promote and market the College and present a positive image of the College and its activities both within and outside the College environment.
- Ensure the quality standards and performance measures applying to the work of the section are met and facilitate continuous improvements in all aspects of the post.
- Be aware of and maintain the College’s approach to security and discipline.
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Managing director management representative may from time to time require.
How to apply
If you qualify for this position and would like to apply, submit your application at https://frontlearn.ac.ke/careers/