Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Sales jobs,Managerial jobs,
Sales Manager – Channel Sales
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the Orders through Channel Partners in the region. May include channel sales support and channel development duties.
- Definition of the go to market strategy in the region in close collaboration with the regional commercial team, regional Product line team and market and end users needs.
- Develop Channels Partners plan. Clear Budget definition and strategy per Channel Partner / territory and segment.
- To identify and build relationships with relevant decision makers and influencers to enable effective two-way flow of information and resolution of issues. Manage ongoing relationships to ensure their needs are met, providing themes, summary analyses, and recommendations for changes based on channel partner input.
- Ensure channel partners have available and necessary tools, training, and resources for all new product releases and upgrades
- Define appropriate metrics, assess activities, and recommend improvements based on metrics and analyses. Work with Channel Sales Operations to provide funnel and forecasting for each partner in SPEAK (CRM SFDC)
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (e.g., sales, marketing, products) to align implementation of initiatives around prioritized customer segments targeted by channels.
- Performance evaluation of existing channel partners as well as channel business development duties for new channel partners
- Discipline in CRM SPEAK (Salesforce)
- Requires specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups.
- This role requires significant experience in the Sales & Channel Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree
- English needed, French desirable
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. LEAN previous experience is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems using Excel, SFDC, Tableau, etc