Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Project Management jobs, World Vision Kenya jobs,
GF HIV Nairobi- Project Coordinator (PC)
Project Planning and Management
- Ensure technical support to the GF HIV project implementation
- Ensure development, implementation and monitoring of the work plans and budget utilization.
- Ensure implementation is in line with donor guidelines, timelines and targets
- Coordinate implementation with the County to ensure integration, Harmony, alignment and enhanced partnership with existing partners and County MOH
- Coordinate schedules and administrative support to the project staff with the cluster manager
- Ensure Performance Management for the staff
Project Monitoring & Evaluation
- Facilitate establishment of an effective M&E system for the project by integrating/mainstreaming with existing systems including KHIS.
- Ensure timely monitoring of project and notification to donors and management of any significant changes through regular communication
- Ensure timely quality reporting to the donors and county MOH.
- Review and build capacity of project staff to ensure quality reporting
- Coordinate with County and Sub County health records and information officers for quality reporting
- Ensure both financial and program reports are sent to the donor as per agreed timelines
- Review and build capacity of Community Health Volunteers to ensure quality reporting
- Ensure adequate and quality record/document filing as per standard operating procedurs
- Lead efforts in undertaking project partners routine quarterly/semiannual reflection and learning events for subsequent project improvement
- Coordinate county and sub county supervision visits and reviewing of project implementation
- Coordinate project internal data quality assurance and ensure high rating
Donor and Partner Engagement
- Ensure timely response to donor (Principal recipient) queries and communication on GF HIV project implementation
- Coordinate every step of implementation with the County Health Management Team (CHMT)
- Coordinate with the Program Officer at the NO to ensure quality communication, reporting and engagement with county and PR
- Consult as deemed necessary with Cluster Manager and Program officer on queries and communication to the donor
- Represent the organisation in various HIV working group meetings at the county level as necessary
- Capacity building of Project staff on Global Fund HIV
- Work with County MOH to conduct training and support supervision to targeted groups on empowerment and sustainability of the Project interventions.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor