Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Social science jobs,NGO jobs,Danish Refugee Council jobs,
Global MEAL Specialist (Strategic Results)
About the job
You will be part of our global strategic results documentation and analysis, based on existing country level and regional results management systems. You will manage and support the use of global standard indicators, global results aggregation and analysis tools, and work closely with regional MEAL coordinators and the global MEAL team to strengthen DRC practices in this regard. Specifically, we would expect you to:
- Design, test, and improve results aggregation and analysis tools, and support in their application as needed
- Manage global results aggregation
- Manage and contribute to global results analysis, including for the Danida Strategic Partnership Agreement
- In close collaboration with global platform and sector leads, manage and further develop global standard indicators and support global aggregation of data
- Develop and contribute to results data visualization
- Provide technical support to country operations, regional and HQ offices in these areas
- Present global and strategic results in relevant DRC meetings and events as needed
- As appropriate, revise or develop policies, strategy, resources, tools and guidance to support these topics
- As required, engage in other relevant initiatives in the MEAL team and the wider Division, including Information Management and other results-related work
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
To be successful in this role we expect you to come with experience in results management and analysis, or a broader experience in MEAL or related fields. We would expect you to have a sound understanding of good monitoring practice, including the design and use of good quality indicators. All employees should master DRC’s core competencies: Communicating, Taking the lead, collaborating, striving for excellence and demonstrating integrity.
Concretely, we expect the following:
- At least 3 years relevant experience in results aggregation, analysis, and visualization, at least at country (programme) level
- Understanding of programme monitoring, results indicators, and the design and use of results frameworks
- Proficient in use of the MS Office 365 suite for collaboration and results management (Excel), PowerBI skills an advantage
- Social science master’s degree in a relevant field or a first level university degree with additional two (2) years of experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- English and French, fluently spoken and written.
- Experience with portfolio results analysis in a large organisation
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving as well as taking a flexible and innovative approach to working.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as part of a distributed and diverse team and to form close working relationships with colleagues from a varied range of backgrounds while working remotely
- Highly motivated and hard working with strong attention to detail.