Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Accounting jobs,, Business Management jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs,
Brand Partnership Associate
About the job
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
The Brand Marketing Services department embodies both marketing and sales competencies. We are a cross functional division that focuses on creating and demonstrating value that Glovo has to the Brands that can benefit from our marketing tools. Our main goal is to boost our Partners’ sales among the constantly growing Glovo’s user base. We focus on bringing incremental profits to the company via various brand campaigns we craft and sell to the Bands.
We are looking for passionate, creative marketeers with a sales spirit or marketing-curious sales top dogs to join Glovo BMS division!
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Drive sales of Glovo Brand Marketing Services to the Brand Partners
- Implement Glovo Brand Marketing Services strategy in the market with the support of the Marketing Manager.
- Fully understand your partners and make recommendations of marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis and sales boosters
- Develop & execute Partner campaigns to perfection through multiple touch-points
- Coordinate across departments to execute best in class activities
- Analyze and report impact of activations to brands and to Glovo business
- Build success stories which helps roll-out the partnerships strategy across categories and countries
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- At least 2 years of Marketing or Sales experience at a leading Consumer Goods company or e-commerce business
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Experience on executing integrated marketing campaigns or promotion plans across digital and non-digital channels
- Experience in project management
- A deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Strong skills in Office, especially in Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal, in English and local language
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!