Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Glovo Latest Job Opportunity
Glovo is changing the way consumer’s access local goods. Not that long ago we were a small startup with a big dream and everyday we are becoming bigger and bigger at an unprecedented speed.
For our glovers, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For our partners, we help strengthen local economies, improving access to their products, and increasing their sales and visibility.
And that’s just what we’re doing today – but at Glovo, we always think about the future, too! With teams working on new business and geographical expansion, we’re in for the long haul. Therefore, We’re looking for a Recruiter to help us build our talent team even further. You’ll own the hiring strategy for your teams and hustle to hire the brightest talent in the world. You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best professionals, because we know that there’s always a better way.
You will thrive in an ambiguos environment, love startup culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilizing ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Be passionate about tech and on-demand and why people should work here
- Spread GlovoLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Candidate obsession! Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Successful experience recruiting in a fast paced environment
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels
- Solid understanding of Glovo’s vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You’re curious and capable; that’s why you’re at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket – an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch
Application are done online click on the link below: