Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Government of Kenya Massive Recruitment at Export Promotion Council (EPC) Dec 2017
Our mandate as a Council is to develop and promote export of Kenya’s goods and services. Exports are the primary driver of our national economy and the Council wishes to strengthen and enhance delivery of this mandate by recruiting high calibre, results oriented, experienced and skilled professionals, for the following positions:
- Job Ref EPC/2017/011: Personal Assistant to CEO (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/012: Senior Accountant (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/013: Accountant (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/014: Market Development and Promotion Officer (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/015: Research Officer (2 positions)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/016: Internal Auditor (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/017: E-Trade and ICT Officer (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/018: Assistant Officer, Supply Chain Management (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/019: Driver (2 positions)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/020: Assistant Security Warden (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/021: Office Assistant (Messengerial/Catering) (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/022: Trade Information & Business Services Officer (2 positions)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/001: Chief Manager, Trade Information and Business Services (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/002: Chief Manager, Corporate Strategy, Research and Advocacy (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/003: Corporation Secretary (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/004: Manager, County Export Services (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/005: Manager, Partnerships (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/006: Manager, Strategy and Performance Management (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/007: Manager, Research and Advocacy (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/008: Manager, Human Resource and Administration (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/009: Manager, Corporate Communications (1 position)
- Job Ref EPC/2017/010: Manager, Supply Chain Management (1 position)
How to Apply:
Candidates wishing to apply for the positions are requested to access the detailed job profiles and specifications for each of the positions <<Click here to download>> .
Candidates who qualify are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form <<Click Here to download>> . The completed Form should be submitted in MS Word Format, through email email@example.com, so as to reach the EPC by close of business on Wednesday 20th December, 2017. Only one email will be allowed per applicant.
Candidates must also comply with the provisions of Chapter six of the Kenya Constitution, 2010. Applicants will be required to attach valid copies of clearance certificates from the following institutions:-
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations Department (DCI)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The EPC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, people living with disabilities and those from marginalised communities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The EPC does NOT require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment, selection and employment process.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview