Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
The Unilever programme is designed to grow you into a manager within 3 years, through handson learning alongside worldclass experts. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over three years you’ll cover up to three placements.
Responsibilities for the Customer Development Graduate Trainee Job
- You’ll build partnerships with our wide range of customers – supermarkets, superstores, convenience stores, drug stores, discounters, online retailers– so that we reach our target markets. That could mean working together to maximise a new product launch, recommending the right range of products, developing marketing programmes, negotiating an annual business plan, or looking for new business opportunities.
- Our Customer Insight and Innovation Centre allows us to work with our customers in exciting new ways. Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level and the globe.
Qualifications for the Customer Development Graduate Trainee Job
- Graduate Degree (not longer than 24 months after graduation) or student of last year
- Fluently communicating in English
- Having first job experience (e.g. gained during internships)
- Having high level of analytical skills
- Customer and consumer oriented
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Passion for growth
- Ready to start their journey in the beginning of June 2017
- You will also need to be flexible about where you are based during your time on the scheme as your rotations could be based at different locations.
How To Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview