Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Business Related jobs, Accounting jobs, Finance jobs, Management jobs, Auditing jobs, Economics jobs,
Grants and Capacity Building Officer, USAID Nuru ya Mtoto Project
- Manage all the phases of the project’s sub-granting processes from award through close-out, including pre-award assessments, preparing sub-award agreements, and securing internal approvals, reviewing requests for disbursement of cash requests for accuracy and compliance with the sub-agreements and monitoring and evaluating sub-grantees performance.
- Determine capacity building needs for sub-grantees and work with various stakeholders (project leadership, programs, office of grants and contracts, finance, etc.) to design customized training packages, including post-training follow up and associated documentation.
- Develop and execute a targeted, risk-based, compliance review and monitoring plan for sub-grantees.
- Monitor sub-award periods and spending trends for sub-grantees and work with project teams to request and secure any modifications on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all required sub-grantees documentation is filed in the sub-awards management Information System (Salesforce) and ensure that copies of supporting documents for sub-grantees expenses are available for audit.
- Review monthly financial reports from the sub-grantees for compliance, accuracy, and completeness and make reimbursement requests.
- Support sub-grantees audit process and take action to resolve findings contained in audit reports, such as cost items questioned or unresolved.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc sub-awards management reports and analysis that are useful, efficient, and effective in supporting and informing decision making.
- Ensure that the sub-grantees adhere to the sub-award terms and conditions.
- Ensure effective channels of internal and external communications relating to sub-grants are established and respected.
- Ensure the timely administration of all sub-award closeouts
Key Competencies required:
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- A bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Economics, or related field plus a full CPA qualification. A masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Detail oriented; high degree of accuracy and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and implement training programs for multi-faceted audiences
- Ability to interpret funding regulations and develop implementing procedures.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to build organizational capacity of local organizations using tools such as organizational capacity assessments and Non-U.S. Organization Pre-Award Survey.
- In depth knowledge of United States Government grant and procurement regulations, systems, and procedures for managing complex grant programs with many partners and beneficiaries
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the NGO sector.
- Outstanding communication skills including interpersonal communications, problem solving, strong writing skills and fluency in English.
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Business World, Salesforce, and other Microsoft Office products highly desirable.