Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
GreenBell Communications Limited Graduate Trainee Programs
Search Engine Optimization (Seo) Lead
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on SEO best practices and working with (internal) Web content editors to continually improve the company’s external search result rankings
- Produce a monthly report for clients with detailed description of that month’s work, recommendations and summary of performance against goals.
- Assist in training the technical team in keyword research, SEO copywriting and SEO best practices
- Stay up to date on changing SEO standards and advise Technical Manager on changes in strategy or new strategies that might be employed
- Analyze and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool into an actionable SEO plan.
- Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings.
- Execution of successful link popularity campaigns.
- Coordination with PR, social media, partner, merchandising and product teams to maximize SEO value of initiates across the company.
- Provides frequent progress reports regarding online marketing efforts and performance for the paid search ads
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Interests
- On page & off page factors on Google and Yahoo with knowledge of Ad word and ad sense
- Proficient with meta tag, keyword analysis
- Energetic, good team Player
- Highly Organized with attention to detail
- Is Internet savvy and understands the function of search engines
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing techniques, overall SEO/SEM strategies and integrated communications
- Computer proficiency; use of MS Office and ability to learn CMS and Project Management Systems
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations with ease
- Proficiency in using and interpreting web analytics, specifically Google Analytics
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree with equivalent experience required
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in professional web design
- Experience in SEO & SEO Tools.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in SEO
- Expert at finding the right keywords
- Intimate of Google Analytics and Webmaster tool
- Understanding of programming practices and experience in interacting with designers and programmers.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO reporting and SEO tracking
- Advanced computer skills in the following:
- Windows OS Platforms
- Photoshop or any other image editor
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge in the following:
- Dreamweaver/Other HTML Editor
- PHP knowledge (Desired)
Web Developer Internship
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer Interns to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our client websites.
Web developer Interns responsibilities include building websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML(5)/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML(5)/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Experience in customizing Joomla CMS is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BSC in computer science or a related field
Method of Application
To apply, kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 17th October 2018