Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Reporting to the Director Nursing Services, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for planning, coordinating, administering and supervising the hospitality and support services at Aga Khan Heath Services Kisumu and its Cluster
- Develops and aligns strategies, initiatives, supporting infrastructure, and budgets that enable the department to achieve results that align with established quality imperatives to create and sustain operational excellence.
- Oversees department initiatives and operations, including team members, budget, and vendor management.
- Develop strategies for increasing the facilities’ operational efficiency, coordinate staff development activities and create productive working environments
- Participate in institution’s quality initiatives and review, develop and support the implementation of agreed quality standards and policies in hospitality department
- Monitor continuous improvement of department performance
- Design innovative approaches to ensure client/customer experience
- Degree in Business /Hotel Management or Related Course.
- Diploma in hotel management and relevant management experience may be considered.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
The post Head Of Hospitality at Aga Khan Hospital appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview