Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Mathematics/Computer Science jobs,
Reporting To: Head of Analytics
Overall Job Purpose
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
To support HFC with business analysis and performance measurement.
To extract data from relevant sources, process it and use it to prepare the standard performance metrics of HFC including:
- Sales Dashboards
- Productivity Dashboards
- Balanced Score cards for all departments
- Channel and Product penetration Reports
- Branch & Department MIS Packs that will highlight the SWOT
- Customer Service Dashboards
- TAT Dashboards
- Key customer metrics (Non-Financial)
- Balance sheet optimization triggers report
- Ensure all reports are prepared and sent on time, escalating any hindrances to the same and following through for resolution.
- Compile review packs for segments, regions, branches and departments to assist in monitoring performance.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in set SLA
- Ensure streamlined process and proper capturing of all vital information by the relevant departments
- Mitigate sales risks through continuous monitoring of on-boarded accounts to ensure there are no incidences of mis-representation/loss of revenue
- Conduct periodic training sessions with the end user teams to ensure all teams are equipped with relevant skills
- Conduct portfolio optimization reviews (informed by insights drawn from analysis of the customer activity) with the departmental heads and track the actions that ensue.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, mathematics or computer science field.
- 3 year’s banking experience or equivalent, to include a minimum of 1 year in a business analysis role.
- Working experience on major business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, R-GUI, R, SAS, Business Objects, Cognos, Brio Query, Access, MS Excel and SQL
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in computer use & keyboarding speed and excellent presentational skills.
- A keen eye for detail, quality conscious and has a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Sound Business knowledge
- Basic understanding of Relational Database Management Systems
Key Competencies and Skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Analytical and decisive
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Pragmatism and problem solving skills