Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
PSC Jobs, Public Service Commission Jobs, Government Jobs,
The Public Service commission has made it easy for you to know about job opportunities in government institutions. The Public Service Commission of Kenya (PSC) tasked with human resource management in the government has set up a portal for easy application.
All Government Job vacancies are available online with an easy means of applying.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Job vacancies in the National Government and County governments are uploaded on the portal and opened for anyone qualified to apply.
The Mandate of Public Service Commission
The mandate of the Commission is spelt out in Articles 234, 155(3)(a), 158(2)(3) and (4), 171(2), 230(2)(b) and 236 of the Constitution. This includes establishment and abolition of offices, provision of competent human resource, promotion of good governance and ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the provision of quality services in the public service. In discharging the mandate, the Commission is guided by the values and principles in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution, Public Service Commission Act of 2017, Public Service (Values and Principles) Act, 2015 and other relevant legislations.
Public Service Commission Jobs Application Procedure
Applications can only be done once a vacancy has been advertised. You can check the PSC Website for Vacant Employment Positions. http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/
How To Apply
- 1. All first-time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
- 2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
- 3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- 4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
- 5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
- i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
- ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Public Service Commission Jobs Inquiries
Send an email to: email@example.com. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name. You can also call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000