Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Job Title: HR & Legal Assistant
Gross Salary: 30k – 60k
Our client is an established and local manufacturer of modular kitchens and wardrobes.
The seek to hire an HR & Legal assistant to manage the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources and legal functions of the company as needed by the company lawyers.
- Provide administrative support to various lawyers
- Prepare reports for cases
- Evaluate, prepare, and edit confidential information ensuring the information is comprehensive, precise and qualitative.
- Drafting of correspondence and basic legal documents including agreements, affidavits, defenses, charge documents and securities generally.
- Open case files and assemble case documents, evidence, information from clients and witness statements for each case.
- Offer administrative, clerical support and maintain excellent records and filling system.
- Coordinate dispatch of correspondence with office messengers and court clerks
- Supervise all the support staff.
- Undertake basic accounting including making withdrawals and deposits to various banks.
- Settle bills including telephone bills, rent, etc.
- Handle petty cash and disburse the petty cash to the staff as and when required.
- Retrieval and maintaining of the attendance data of staff.
- Make follow-up calls with clients, suppliers, witnesses, support institutions.
- Attend to emails from clients and make relevant follow ups
- Complete tender applications as and when called upon.
- Any other duties assigned by the Directors
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related course
- Proven experience of at least 2yrs as an admin preferably in a law firm
- Diploma in HR and experience of at least 2 years
- Basic knowledge of constitution, litigation, conveyancing, legal terminology, regulations, court pleadings and court system
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR & Legal Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th August 2019.
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted