Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Distribution Jobs, Sales Jobs,
Van and Distribution Salesman (Flour Products)
Our client a milling and distribution firm located in Embakasi, Nairobi, that pride itself with maintaining high-quality standards of flour products is seeking to employ an ambitious, self-driven convincing and enthusiastic van and distribution salesman to sell, distribute and promote their products at customer locations in Nairobi
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Close sales through face-to-face interaction through meeting potential and existing customers to present sales proposals, inform them of product benefits and features, and negotiate prices.
- Delivering orders, informing existing customers of new products and resolving customer complaints.
- Driving a sales van to sell and deliver products to customers.
- Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, products delivery, customer accounts, and sales.
- Performing basic vehicle maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, fuel and oil levels and preventing damage.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- At least a diploma qualification in sales, marketing or agribusiness would be advantageous with experience as a van salesman, or similar with exceptional ability in meeting sales targets.
- Ability to identifying new customers, create business relationship and offer after sales services.
- Experience in recordkeeping, route mapping, delivery of products and establishing sales contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills.
- A self-driven, trustworthy person with high level of integrity and ability to work without supervision.
- Outstanding negotiation, persuasive and customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
A guiding wage of 20k with attractive commissions will be awarded to the best suitable candidate.
How to apply
Candidates with the desire to join them in this challenging position and have the requisite competencies and qualifications described above are hereby encouraged to apply by sending CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position on the email subject by May 27, 2022