Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Executive Jobs, Sales and Marketing Management Jobs, Career Opportunities,
Sales & Marketing Executive (Bar & Restaurant)
Our client operating along parklands area with clients from its environment and beyond, operating extended hours is looking for a Sales & Marketing Executive who will be tasked with ensuring that the restaurant business grows.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
To be responsible in building up and growing business by identifying new business prospects, selling product, maintaining relationships to customers while searching out business leads and trends on bar and restaurant products.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally,
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients,
- Research and identify the needs of clients and customise packages best suited for them,
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Manage placed orders effectively to ensure zero cancellations due to sales-related issues to reduce financial losses,
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the restaurant sales of food and drinks,
- Deploying successful sales and marketing campaigns from ideation to execution through face to face, field, online and other channels,
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business,
- Execute market intelligence in the hospitality industry and create a close relationship with clients to increase the resultant offers awareness,
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Ability to do a market research, customer intelligence, competitor and market analysis with sales performance tracking and reporting,
- Knowledge of route planning, sales management and after sales service
- High level of integrity with excellent customer service skills.
- A degree or a Diploma in a business related field like marketing, business or management, hospitality management, hotel and catering,
- A minimum of 2 years experience in sales in FMCG industry especially in hospitality industry.
- Good knowledge of Nairobi market and the general trade retail landscape
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with a wide sales network
- Ability to own a sales number with proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Negotiation, and strong communication skills
A guiding monthly wage of Kes 40,000.00 will be given to the most suitable candidate and can be negotiated depending on one experience and qualifications
How to apply
If you are interested in the above please contact us by sending your CV online indicating the job title on the email subject to email@example.com as soon as possible but not later than 10th December 2021