FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an independent Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. In line with Government Internship Policy, the Commission intends to offer internship opportunity to qualified youth in various areas of specialization to enable them gain practical work experience which will improve their competencies and competitiveness in their career life.
- Bachelors in Social Science preferably in Sociology plus a Higher Diploma/Diploma in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/Management; OR
- Bachelors in Public/Business Administration or Social Psychology from a recognized institution with a postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management or Bachelors in HRM/HRD
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
- Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized Institution.
The Internship positions will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
STIPEND: This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs.25,000) per month.
WORK STATION: Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County offices.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications should be submitted online through TSC recruitment portal. Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Monday 21st October, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This is purely an Internship Programme for a maximum period of one year and will not lead to automatic employment at the TSC.
- Selected Interns shall be required to have a personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
DR. NANCY NJERI MACHARIA, CBS
SECRETARY / CHIEF EXECUTIVE
TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview