Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business Administration jobs,Human Resources Management jobs, PCEA Kikuyu Hospital jobs,
Human Resource Officer
Essential Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration majoring in Human Resources Management or similar qualification.
- Registered with Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
- Good comprehension of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resource Management.
- Have strong analytical skills and be result oriented.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and report-writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in identification and recruitment of candidates with the relevant competencies to enhance the business competitive advantage.
- In liaison with the HR Manager, prepares adverts, reviews applications and carries out shortlisting for vacant positions.
- Participates in planning, documentation, preparation and scheduling of shortlisted candidates during interviews.
- Coordinates training plans and other capacity development & welfare programmes.
- Prepares and shares training reports with the Human Resource Manager.
- Assists with HR Compliance, Audits and other HR Administration duties.
- Planning and executing employee engagement activities as per calendar of events.
- Assists in preparation of documentation and scheduling of staff disciplinary cases.
- Supervises Payroll Officer and Human Resource Assistant.
- In liaison with the Human Resource Manager, advises and ensures that the payroll is updated with relevant changes and emoluments are paid on time.
- Assists the Human Resource Manager in preparing the necessary HR reports
- In liaison with the Human Resource Manager,handles all administrative tasks of the HR section.
- Participates in updating the HR policy and procedure manual, review and monitoring of human resource processes.
- Manages staff onboarding and orientation programing liaison with the Human Resource Manager.
- Manages the staff exit process and prepares analytical reports.
- Manages staff records/database.
- Participates in implementation of the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
How to Apply:
For more details and how to apply, please visit the Hospital website.
Application deadline will be on 19th December, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an all-inclusive environment for our employees, clients, the community and other stakeholders.