Human Resource Management jobs,Premier Hospital jobs,
Human Resource Officer
- To manage Human Resource Functions in the hospital through formulation, implementation, education, monitoring, reporting and custody of policies, procedures, documents and best practices.
- Ensuring leave schedules are done yearly and adherence to the same
- Monitoring leave liability and sending monthly reports to various heads of departments.
STAFF RECORD MANAGEMENT
- Conducting HR fil audits to ensure personnel files are up to date
- Maintaining and processing accurate and complete HR and employee records, custodian of employee’s data, process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Work with the HRM to ensure monthly payroll is processed on time by providing information on any changes that may affect payroll (New hires, exits, salary increment, surcharge etc.)
RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND PLACEMENT
- Work with the Human Resource Manager and Heads of Departments to plan for human resource needs consistent with hospital growth and expansion.
- Work with the HRM and Heads of Departments to develop job descriptions for new positions and update the same for existing positions when need arises.
- Assisting in identifying and advertising job vacancies
- Shortlisting candidates, plan for interviews.
- Assist in reference checks and onboarding process of new hires.
STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Assessing training needs for various cadres of staff, formulate a training and development policy
- General administrative tasks in HR department.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
- Higher Diploma In Human Resource Management.
- Customer Care training.
- 3Years working experience managing a HR department.
- Registration with IHRM
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve goals.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Attention to detail and able to multitask.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Good Customer service skills.
- High level of concentration. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving, conflict resolution and crisis management skills.
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Honest and Ethical
Method of Application
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job title on the email subject (Human Resource Officer), your current and expected remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees, to email@example.com. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on 19th May 2023. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.