Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Nurse Vacancy, Health Care Jobs,
Imara Mediplus Hospital is a fast-growing healthcare facility located in Embu that is on track to be the lead healthcare brand in Mt. Kenya in the next few years. Construction is currently on going on a state of art 100 bed facility, set to be launched towards the end of 2021. The hospital is on a mission to create better lives for people living in under-served areas, by providing affordable world-class healthcare with compassion, through service excellence.
Our team is committed to a culture of continual improvement, learning and skills development, through training, mentorship, and coaching. Individuals who are passionate about their personal and professional growth will thrive in our environment. In considering joining our team, you are committing to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of all our patients, building and maintaining deep, impactful connections with each one you interact with at the hospital, and becoming a leader in the community through setting an example for others to follow. Our hospital is a great and fulfilling place for individuals to work and build a rewarding future, together.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The job holder will be responsible for assessing and planning nursing care requirements. Providing pre- and post-operation care. Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions.
- To maintain the highest possible standard of client care by adhering to the hospital standard treatment protocols and guidelines
- Maintain client and clinic operational data on the institutional information systems
- Assist in patient complaint management/ conflict resolution
- To provide accurate, friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients maintaining a high customer service environment
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies
- Assist in the formulation and review of relevant policies and procedures
- To provide accurate ,friendly, helpful service, advice, guidance, and education to all clients maintaining a high customer service environment
- Ensure medical equipment in the doctor’s & nursing rooms are well maintained, functional and regularly service
- Utilizing the available resources efficiently in the provision of safe, quality, profitable, and cost-effective nursing services.
- Participating in the ward and hospital activities e.g. Ward rounds, nursing care
- Assessment, triaging, and prioritization of care for patients with different medical/surgical/obstetric/pediatric needs
- Stabilization of casualties prior to transfer, admission, referral to the appropriate department
- Implementation of Infection prevention practices within the hospital
- Provision of resuscitation care across all populations
- Monitoring of patient turnaround times within the various hospital departments and providing feedback to the colleagues on performance
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Diploma / Degree in nursing from any recognized medical college / university
- Registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least 2 years’ experience as a nurse
- Experience in working in a busy hospital with a vibrant outpatient department or A&E
- Advanced skills in procedures such as ECG, Spirometry, and Specialized Dressing
- Good communication skills
- Team player, Interpersonal skills, Pro active
Applications should be sent by 15th November 2021 to – firstname.lastname@example.org