Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Duration: January – March 2020 Intake
In line with the Government’s initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the labour market, Kenya Power is offering students pursuing bachelor’s degrees and diplomas an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from January 2020.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/20/01
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/20/01
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than December 15th, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
a) Are you registered with us in our careers portal? Click here to register.
Kenya Power is an equal opportunity employer.