Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Sales Executive jobs,InspiraFarms jobs,
SALES EXECUTIVE EAST AFRICA
- Identify and qualify new leads for the region
- Ability to devise a plan in accordance with the Sales and Product Strategies.
- Maintain professional relationships with leads, potentials and existing Clients. Both physically and digitally. Establish long-term relationships.
- Qualify requests, understand the needs and requirements of the applicant and administrate these correctly.
- Liaise with the engineering and procurement teams to ensure a good understanding of customer and requirements
- Advise the applicant about the technical possibilities, think along and convince.
- Draft quotes, write technical and commercial proposals.
- Follow up on potentials and quotes, administrate correctly within the CRM.
- Negotiate terms & conditions, convince and make the sale.
- Process sales won and ensure a correct transfer of data to the project team.
- Analyze sales lost and provide feedback to the team.
- Contribute to the sales meetings, particularly giving customer feedback and recommendations on market movements and how to stay ahead of the competition.
- Assist the Director of Sales in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Assist the Marketing Team with input for customer stories, e-newsletters etc.
- Attending trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Meet the agreed sales targets.
- Communicate relevant feedback from leads, potentials and clients.
- Keep administrations and records accurate and up-to-date.
- Follow the internal procedures and processes.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Bachelor degree in a technical or commercial field.
- Experience and knowledge in agriculture or food supply chains.
- Professional qualification, or evidence of training/development/experience in refrigeration design.
- Strong presentation skills to communicate messaging internally & externally.
- Ability to work in an independent manner as well as a team member, with an ability to communicate critical thinking.
- Passionate about sales, goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- 3+ years of experience in the sales of technical capital goods.
- An advanced understanding of the agricultural and/or cold chain sectors in East Africa.
- Strong written English.
- Previously worked in a multi-national environment.
- A strong network of relevant contacts across East Africa
InspiraFarms is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
APPLY: fill all your information through this online form