Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Computer Science jobs, Software Development jobs, IT jobs,
Integration Planning and Evolution Lead
- Lead the team in the Integration domain architecture and define the evolution roadmap as per business strategy and objectives.
- Governance and Standardization: – Document and implement integration service development governance and standards. This includes API standards, DevOps practices and cloud adoption.
- Coordinate releases of new products and services into production, ensure alignment of all stakeholders, review runbooks and change work instructions to ensure deployment as per plan while achieving non-functional and operational requirements.
- Lead in identification of technical debt and services re-design to fix recurring production issues.
- Planning, coordinating execution and documenting the business continuity all the services in the domain to ensure disaster recovery readiness is achieved.
- Continuously evaluate the performance of the systems in the domain, review configurations and monitoring to ensure policy and technical compliance, recommend improvements and track closure.
- Engaging stakeholders across different business units on continuous service improvement initiatives within the domain, track, update on progress to closure manage any impediments.
- Maintain reports on team performance, vendor performance and system performance as well as review departmental and divisional reports especially around availability, capacity, and service management, pick out any actions that require attention and prioritize for resolution.
- Undertake supplier engagement to ensure delivery and 3rd line support objectives are met.
- People Management: Undertake regular one on ones, performance reviews, mentorship and ensure proper resource scheduling of team members to ensure optimal performance.
- Lead the team on research in new ways of operating integration platforms, identify opportunities for automation and well as spearhead the adoption of machine learning and AIOps.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development in a dynamic IT environment.
- Experience in development using middleware integration platforms like Tibco, MuleSoft, Oracle SOA, JBoss, Apache Camel, Spring Integration etc.
- Extensive experience with relational databases e.g., Postgres, Oracle, MySQL and working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Solid understanding of web services/technologies – REST/JSON, WSDL, XML, XSD etc.
- Experience developing solutions using agile, DevSecOps, and CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins, JMeter, Git, Stash, SonarQube, GitOps etc.
- Knowledge and experience in on premise and public cloud technologies e.g., Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS etc.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)