Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
Internship at AfricarTrack International Ltd
Social Media Marketer Intern
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South
The Social Media Marketer should be highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e. Face book Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- One Year of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copy writing, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy,
- Data Collection and Analysis,
- Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Marketing, Communications & PR Internships
- Handling communications from potential and existing clients.
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- 6 months to one year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
- This position entails direct marketing and training activities in remote areas of Rift Valley to people who may not be fully conversant with English or Swahili. Therefore, fluency in the Kalenjin language will be an added advantage.
Send an application cover email and CV to email@example.com.
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING /JOB NAIROBI, 2018.
State your current area of residence.
Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
Your education history.
Closing date of this application is 26th/September/2018.
- AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
- We will be keen on your experience specifically with social media marketing and how vast you are in dealing with direct customers.
- This internship position attracts a stipend to cover your expenses and commissions.