Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
Entry Level Jobs, Paid Internships
Githunguri Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Ltd plays a key role in marketing of its member’s milk which is processed and packed in form of pouch packed fresh milk, Tetra Classic fresh milk, lala, butter, ghee and cream under the flagship of “Fresha Dairy Products”.
Githunguri Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Ltd vision is to be a world class producer of dairy brands while the Mission is to consistently provide affordable high quality brands to the market through application of best business practices for the maximization of stakeholders’ value.
The society seeks to engage highly motivated applicants from suitable qualified candidates to fill 10 internship posts. The interns will be deployed in the following departments:-.
- Logistics Assistants
- Quality Assurance & Extension Assistants
- Quality Assurance Assistants
- Production Machine Operators
- Housekeeper/Laundry Operators
Requirements for engagement as an intern
- Kenya citizen
- A degree holder from recognized university who graduated not more than 2 years ago, aged 24 – 28 years in the following fields: Bachelors in logistics, Purchasing and Supplies Management or Procurement, BSC in Dairy Science / Food science and Technology or related field,
- Higher Diploma/Diploma in:-Logistics, Purchasing and Supplies Management or Procurement, Dairy Science/Food Science & Technology/Dairy Technology, Animal Health, Housekeeping & Laundry Operations
- Duration of Internship: 12 months,
- Stipend: The intern will be paid a monthly stipend as determined by the society for degree/higher diploma and diploma holders,
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted,
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interview,
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to kindly send your application enclosing detailed CV, National Identity Card, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and any supporting documents and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 24th January, 2020.